Brantley is 9 months today and let me just tell you that I cannot believe that he is turning into a little man and no longer will be a baby:( He has mastered crawling and does speed crawling around the house! He pulls himself up on furniture and attempts to walk alongside it. He is full of loud noises but not too many words. He loves eating and is OVER baby food. He still had no teeth. He giggles at the dogs and Caidan. He likes playing in the dog food. He thinks its funny to throw his food on the floor and watch the dogs eat it. He loves bath time. He loves Baby Einstein. He wears mostly 12-18 month clothes. He loves his dad. And most of all he is a joy in our lives.
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
We had a great Easter and the weather was perfect! What a wonderful day it turned out to be! The boys opened their Easter baskets; Caidan was thrilled he got an iTunes card among other things and Brantley wanted to eat the grass. Needless to say I was just happy to be with my boys. Here is a recap of the weekend and the events, including a great football game!
Hope you all had an amazing Easter!!!! Can't believe our little guy will be 9 months tomorrow!
Friday, April 11, 2014
Life has been so great lately! The weather is beautiful out and b and I have been enjoying playing in the grass out back. Spreaking of b, he decided that last week he would crawl and this week he would pull himself up on furniture. Needless to say he is busy growing and I'm just over here like where is my baby?
He found out that Tupperware and spoons were in fact better toys than his actual toys. I remember playing with that same strainer when I was little. Thanks for the hand me down mom!
The dog is his best friend. He literally follows Charlie around grabbing his ears and getting a ton of kisses!
Most mornings after we eat we stare at the dogs and birds outside. I just can't get enough of this kid. Caidan is too cool for school these days, hence why most of my posts are about b rather then him. He's busy with football and video games. Typical 10 year old things.
I made banana muffins the other day and you can tell by his face he was not sure about them....
I ventured out to target today and about died when I found this amazing drink dispenser and adorable outfits for the little guy! Not to mention this adorable fedora! Talk about cuteness overload! I feel like I hit the jackpot this trip!
Tuesday, April 8, 2014
I put together this card to send out to my clients and thought I'd share it with you too! Spring is my second favorite season because everything starts to turn green and it means that we can spend more time outside! It also wants that we need to spruce up our homes and let the light in!! Here are 5 tips to spruce up your space for spring!
1. Pack away the dark and bring in the light! Replace heavy, dark drapery and linens for light, cool colored ones.
2. Bring in the outdoors! Place potted plants throughout the home to bring in soothing aromas and calming views.
3. Introduce new spring colors into your home! Aurora (yellow), Vibrant Green, Flame (red), Coral, Kelp (gray-green), Delft (blue), Begonia Pink, Sweet Lavender, Blue Turquoise and Slate Grey.
4. Rearrange your space to make the outside view a focal point! When rearranging your spaces, clean under furniture, dust shelves and touch up paint.
5. Get rid of clutter! Determine what items you need in each space, what you can pack away and what you can give away or donate! There are so many charities like the VVA (Vietnam Veterans of America) who will take almost anything with the exception of big electronics! And you're helping someone in need! It's a win win!
I hope this helps you spruce up your space this spring!