Friday, April 11, 2014

Favorites and life lately


Life has been so great lately! The weather is beautiful out and b and I have been enjoying playing in the grass out back. Spreaking of b, he decided that last week he would crawl and this week he would pull himself up on furniture. Needless to say he is busy growing and I'm just over here like where is my baby? 




 
He found out that Tupperware and spoons were in fact better toys than his actual toys. I remember playing with that same strainer when I was little. Thanks for the hand me down mom!


The dog is his best friend. He literally follows Charlie around grabbing his ears and getting a ton of kisses!



Most mornings after we eat we stare at the dogs and birds outside. I just can't get enough of this kid. Caidan is too cool for school these days, hence why most of my posts are about b rather then him. He's busy with football and video games. Typical 10 year old things. 


Ripping up paper towels or napkins or anything we can get our hands on is also a must!


I made banana muffins the other day and you can tell by his face he was not sure about them....

 
I ventured out to target today and about died when I found this amazing drink dispenser and adorable outfits for the little guy! Not to mention this adorable fedora! Talk about cuteness overload! I feel like I hit the jackpot this trip!


No comments: