Tuesday, November 11, 2014

"Fall"ing in love with my family

I know I've said this before and I'll say it again, Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year. The leaves change, the air gets a little crisper and it is the time of year where we surround ourselves with family and my favorite, food.  We had some maternity/family photos taken a few weeks ago and I saw the preview and they are stunning! I'll post them when I get the disc in the mail! We are finishing getting the nursery ready and finalizing the last details on Brantley's room. I hope to have pictures to share soon:) I took down all the Halloween decorations and turned my house into a fall inspired magazine! Here are some pictures from the last few weeks!






This little guy has totally stolen my heart all over again, I can't imagine what life will be like with 3 kiddos. I cannot wait!

No comments: