Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Smiling and sleeping

Holy smokes! It's already the middle of March! I have been so busy these days and have neglected updating my blog so to those who follow me, I'm so sorry:( Update on life these days. Caidan is now in spring football and will do that till June when he gets a month break and then will jump right into fall football! Busy little boy! Brantley is almost crawling! He he such a little mover these days! He is o happy all the time and is such a good little sleeper! He loves his brother so much!



We have hit the 7 month mark ladies and gentlemen and this little man is alright! He favorite things are taking baths, eating, rolling around on the floor and chewing on mommy's phone.



This is the closest we have gotten to crawling. Looks more like planking to me:)





No comments: