Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Summer Time!

Can I just say that I am so excited that summer is here! It is so much easier to take care of kids when the weather is nice, and for the past few days it's been beautiful here! We even went and bought a pool for B to play in. Needless to say it was the best 12 dollars I've ever spent. I am also getting exited for Brantley's first fourth of July! I've already scooped up this adorable swimsuit and matching top for him!






In other news, we sold our house in a whopping 2 days! We put in on the market on Friday and within a day we had an offer come in for over asking, so we are under contract and I couldn't be more excited! Now for the actual moving part....bleh. 

Turns out B not only loves the pool but he love the grass, and his dad. Preferably together.



Another thing he loves....tearing up toilet paper. Thank you Brantley for always keeping me on my toes.


 I hope to have a fun July fourth celebration at our house even though we'll be moving on the 14th. Hope you all are having a great Tuesday!




No comments: