Monday, October 28, 2013

Fall time in my home!

Fall time is probably my most favorite time of the year other than Christmas because I get to break out all my fall clothes and more importantly, my fall decor! 
Fall garlands are always a must! This one is from the wonderful world of yellowbirdyellowbeard! She has increidible garlands that will go with any holiday or theme! She also does custom orders upon request!
I also make wreaths for just about every holiday! This is the one I made for fall!
I don't know about you but I think I am obsessed with bath and body works candles. They always have the most amazing scents and always burn evenly so I never feel like I am wasting any! The other pumpkins are from hobby lobby and the "m" is a decal that I just stuck onto the pumpkin!
Last but not least. Fall is the perfect time for pumpkin spice lattes and I am in love with them!

No comments: