Monday, October 28, 2013

Life lately....

I say fall is the best time of the year because I get to decorate my home and drink PSL from Starbucks, but they are also the best time of year because we seem to be doing the most!


Caidan started his 3rd year in tackle football and is the new qb for his team! Proud mama right here!


Brantley found his tongue a few weeks ago and these are the pictures that I get lately. Oh B, you are going to be quite a handful!


Every year we run the Race for the Cure to help with Breast Cancer. It was a perfect sunny October day and we had so much fun!


Someone's grandma bought him a new hat for the cold winter weather headed our way. I cannot get over how adorable he is in this picture!


Fall time also equals Bronco time and as my husband put it, Sunday's are my day and don't bother me! I captured this snapshot as my two handsome boys were lunging during the game!


This little guy thinks he is ready to sit up already! Holy Moly he is growing too fast! Slow down little man!

No comments: