Monday, July 21, 2014

recap of the last 3 weeks....because I suck at blogging

Well. Here we are at the end of July and there is so much that has gone on. We moved into our new house (pictures to come later) and we are just getting settled in because on Sunday we will have Brantley's first Birthday! I cannot believe that he is one in only a few short days, and to think I'll get to have a newborn again in just 6 short months. Oh boy. 

Caidan got braces. He has a love hate relationship with them. I think they make him look so much older. He starts football in a week and then school in 3. Holy crap, I'll have a 6th grader. I'm old.

We are staying busy, but wouldn't have it any other way! Cheers and enjoy some pictures from the last few weeks!



















Oh and my little sister got engaged!


No comments: