Friday, December 27, 2013

Merry Christmas Eve EVE!

I'm not sure what I'm more excited about. The fact that Christmas Eve is tomorrow or the fact that Christmas is officially two days away! Most of the gifts are wrapped (had to buy some last minute ones today) and everything is all ready for tomorrow! I had to take a step back and breathe for a moment today as I was becoming overwhelmed with festivities for the next few days. We have lots of family to see and not enough hours in the day to do so! I am so excited for Brantley's first Christmas, I can hardly contain myself. We went and saw santa at the mall over the weekend and I fear that this will be the last year for Caidan:( he is 10 and is slowly becoming more aware of what's "really" going on:) I'll cross that bridge when I get to it I guess. 


Brantley has no clue what's going on. Caidan is clearly skeptical.


But once he's in his brothers arms, all is well! We finished baking our sugar cookies this weekend and are frosting them tomorrow, I know I put it off till the last minute. 


B is also sporting his Christmas Jammies that I had to get! For the record, I had a coupon!

Oh and I never do tbt on Instagram but I had to do one this week because just one year ago, little b was in my belly and this is the shot we got as our "family" photo! classy individuals we are. 


Hope you all have a very merry Christmas Eve EVE!

No comments: