Monday, December 30, 2013

Goodbye 2013 Hello 2014

As I recap on 2013 I can see that this was one of my best years yet. Aaron and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary, we welcomed our second child Brantley in this world and Caidan, our oldest turned 10! I am very lucky to have such an amazing group of friends and a stellar family! We are so excited to see what the future will hold and can't wait for 2014! Here is a quick recap on our year!


We are also going to be staying in this year and I thought, I think I'll throw a little festive party! It just gives me an excuse to decorate, Aaron says. Here are some of my favorite ideas brought to you by Pinterest! Most of these things can be done DIY so I am thrilled about that! How will you decorate this year if you are throwing a party?








And of course your daily dose of my favorite 5 month old!


No comments: