Thursday, January 2, 2014

It's a New Year!

I am just getting around to posting about our new years. We stayed in like we did last year and honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way! I hate crowds and the thought of being on the road with all the drunk people makes me scared. We watched all the recaps of 2013 and drank some wine and of course at midnight, popped the champs! 






 As I reflect on 2013 I know that there are things that I definitely want to improve on and things that I want to keep the same! I want to eat healthier and try to take walks more with Brantley.  I want to organize and de clutter I feel like it truly is out with the old and in with the new. I know there are pants that I will never fit into again and I just need to let them go! I'd love to get my business really ramped up this year and get moving on that! I will leave you with the photo that has melted my heart today!



No comments: