Monday, January 20, 2014

Super Bowl!!!!!

Well, my dreams came true. Peyton Manning and the Broncos are head to the Super Bowl to face the not so classy Seattle Seahawks. I have confidence that we will pull through for the win! Here are some photos from the weekend as we celebrated! My mother in law was in town and got to share this exciting moment with us! 


Little B was all orange and blued out for the game!  


It's cool mom, I'll just hang out on the pool table....


Poor Tom......



Aaron and his brother got matching shirts not on purpose, but I had to capture this adorable moment!


We also did some shopping and Brantley got hooked up! Holy smokes! Thanks Mimi!


And we went to lunch....


And finally we went to the salon together!



And guess who's business cards arrived the other day! Yes! I am officially official! I cannot wait to embark on this new adventure!


Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! And GO BRONCOS!!!! Here we go!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I missed this blog somehow! But thanks for a great weekend. Love you guys