Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Happy Tuesday!

I can hardly contain myself these days because I know that thanksgiving is almost here which also means that Christmas is right around the corner and I can finally start to transform my home into a winter wonderland! I already made my first purchase. No judgments.


I could hardly resist the dollar spot at target when I found this gem! It is currently into Brantley's room but will eventually make it way downstairs. In other news, Brantley tried rice cereal the other day and I am happy to say that he loved it! Was a bit unsure at first but then gobbled it right down!


We also bought the little man a jumperoo because he does not want to lay down any longer. As you can see, Charlie is keeping watch.

 
I am also happy to say that my salt dough ornaments came out perfect! Now I just have to paint them and tie some ribbon to them! 


I will be transforming my moms house into a thanksgiving wonderland soon and I can't wait! Stay tuned for a sneak peek of the decorations I will be using!

No comments: