Thursday, November 14, 2013

Life these days

Being a stay at home mom while trying to launch your interior design business is exhausting! If you haven't already, please visit my website www.julieanndesigns.net I am slowly getting our house ready for the holidays and trying to avoid the fact that Christmas is just 6 weeks away:/ I am loving this simple yet festive garland from west elm.

And love the idea of using tree trimmings I mason jars around the house!



Now that football is over for Caidan, that doesn't mean we are on any sort of break, we will jump right into basketball in 2 weeks! Brantley thinks it's time to crawl. He cannot stand to be on his back any longer. He only wants to sit up and be on his tummy! So, thus, we bought him a jumperoo!

He was so serious when he first sat in it. I think it was a bit over whelming to him! 
He is also obsessed with Sophie the giraffe, we can't go anywhere without her. So far he's passed out once with her. Adorable if you ask me.



I'm also testing to see if my salt dough ornaments turn out ok. Stay tuned for the results!

No comments: