Tuesday, November 5, 2013

New Business!

I am soooo happy to announce that I have started my own Interior Design Company called Julie Ann Designs. After graduating with my degree in Interior Design I worked for a high end furniture store out here in Colorado but the store shut down and laid off it's employees. I then worked for a marketing firm for the last 3 years and after I had Brantley I decided to stay home with him. While I've been at home I've done a lot of thinking (and designing of our home) and decided that why not? Take a chance and open it up! I got so many compliments on Brantley's nursery I thought what can I loose?Here is my website! It is still under construction but I wanted to share it with you!

Be sure to also follow me on Pinterest for the latest design ideas!

Also, we have been busy getting all the Halloween decor up and putting the fall decor up! If I haven't mentioned it before, I LOVE this time of year.  Why? because Bath and Body works comes out with their Holiday line of candles and I wait for them to go on sale and then, BOOM! I go crazy!
My husband says that I'm obsessed, I think it's rather normal! We also went to the nuggets game on Friday and had a blast! We even got to take a limo! Let's just say that I cannot drink like I used to! 



No comments: